The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module (ITIL 4 MPTM) is designed to allow ITIL Experts or ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
The Transition module recognizes the candidate’s existing achievements and allows them to gain the up-to-date skills and knowledge of ITIL 4.
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is composed of core elements of the following modules:
– ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
– ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
– ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
– ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
– ITIL 4 Foundation.
Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Qualification
– to allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity of a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional
– to provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied
– to provide candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve, and also ITIL 4 Foundation.
Preliminary Knowledge for ITIL 4 MP Transition Module
ITIL v3 candidates must have gained a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules or an ITIL Expert certificate. ITIL 4 Foundation can be accepted to replace ITIL v3 Foundation, plus 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
Course begins at 9.00, breakfast is served from 8.15 onwards. The training days end at 16.30 – 17. The last day ends at 15.00, after that is the (optional) certification test at 15.00 – 17.00.
ITIL 4 Foundation
Create, Deliver and Support
– Understand the key concepts of service management
– Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
– Understand the four dimensions of service management
– Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
– Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
– Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
Drive Stakeholder Value
– Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
– Know how to create, deliver and support services
– Understand how customer journeys are designed
High Velocity IT
– Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
– Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
– Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
– Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
– Know how to realise and validate service value
– Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
Direct, Plan & Improve
– Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
– Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
– Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam
– Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
– Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction planning and improvement
– Exam duration: 1 hour 30 minutes + 25% for non-native English speakers
– Number of questions: 40 questions
– Pass mark Provisionally: 28/40 marks – 70%
– Closed book
– Accepted prerequisites: Minimum 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules or ITIL Expert certificate. ITIL 4 Foundation can be accepted to replace ITIL v3 – – – Foundation, but candidates would still need to achieve 15 credits from v3 PRC/INT
– No expiry date
– Marking method: There is only one correct answer per question. Each question is worth 1 mark
– If you are participating this training course remotely via net, you can take also the certification test online at your computer at the time most convenient to you. This test option is available for you even if you participate on an onsite training course.
Tieturi Oy, Mannerheimintie 15, Helsinki
Voit osallistua koulutukseen myös etänä.
2 340 euroa /hlö + alv 24 %. The price of taking the certification test one time is included in the training price.
Alle 14 päivää ennen koulutusta tehdyistä perumisista perimme osallistumismaksusta 50 %. Alle 7 päivää ennen koulutusta tehdyistä perumisista perimme osallistumismaksun täysimääräisenä. Mikäli et saavu koulutukseen, veloitamme koko osallistumismaksun ja mahdolliset jo tilatut testit.
Pidätämme oikeuden muutoksiin kansainvälisten koulutuskumppaniemme koulutuksiin. Näiden koulutusten osalta olemme sinuun yhteydessä ilmoittautumisesi jälkeen.